Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bird Flu Kills Boys in Turkey


BIRD FLU KILLS BOY IN TURKEY

According to the BBC today, a Turkish boy has died of the bird flu in human form, a sister is seriously ill, and a third brother has symptoms. The boys work on a chicken farm. They ate infected poultry they kept at the house.

This is the first time the H5N1 strain has been detected outside east Asia, where it has killed at least 70 people.

Your immune system is your first line of defense against bacteria, and your ONLY line of defense against viruses. There are no cures for viruses (such as bird flu). Check this out with your doctor.

It's best to start building up your immune system now. You can find two products at Arbonne, "Get Well Now" and "Defense Builder". Ask me for more information if you'd like and shop conveniently with me at www.susandunn.myarbonne.com .

Says BBC: "So far the disease appears only to have infected people who live or work closely with birds, but health experts fear it could mutate and spread among human populations as easily as common influenza."

I have been taking DefenseBuilder for some time now. Every year in late December when the cedar pollinates in south Texas, I get a sinus infection (me and a lot of other people). For many, it goes into bronchitis, and pneumonia.

This year was no exception. I was in the doctor's office Christmas Eve day. I got the same medication I always do, but instead of having it linger on, get worse, last a long time, by Christmas Day I felt great and was able to enjoy my holidays. Within two days I was virtually symptom-free.

This is what a good immune system ("good health") can do for you. You will be able to fight many things off. Then, if you do get sick, which still happens, you are more likely to recover fast, and completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[emotionalintelligence]